The main repository of HybridOS is https://github.com/FMSoftCN/hybridos. It mainly contains documents, specifications, building scripts, and samples for HybridOS.
The source code of HybridOS is divided into three parts:
- Device Side: The part running on devices which uses Linux kernel or other POSIX-compatible kernel.
- Server Side: The part running on servers in cloud.
- Client Side: The part running on an existing operating system, such as Windows, GNU/Linux, iOS, or Android.
We maintain the building scripts of HybridOS in the following repository:
- To build HybridOS rootfs for device-side:
We use some popular open source software as the common infrastructure of HybridOS. However, we have done a lot of adjustments and optimizations for some of the key software. We call the changed versions of the software as derivatives for HybridOS and maintain them through the following public repositories:
- App engines for device side:
- hiWebKit, the HybridOS derivative of WebKit: (only tarball)
- hiACEJS, the HybridOS derivative of OpenHarmony ACELite:
- hiViewRenders, the renderers for
hiviewtag of hiWebKit:
- hiSVG, the SVG rendering library:
- hiDomLayout, to maintain a DOM tree, lay out and stylize the DOM nodes by using CSS:
- App running environment for device side:
- Graphics stack for device side:
- hiMesa, the HybridOS derivative of Mesa:
- hiCairo, the HybridOS derivative of Cairo:
- hiDRMDrivers, DRM Drivers for HybridOS:
- MiniGUI, the window system for HybridOS:
- System servers for device side:
- System daemons for device side:
- hiLogged, the HybridOS logging service: (Stay tuned).
- hiSecd, the HybridOS security service: (Stay tuned).
- HybridOS image: https://hybridos.fmsoft.cn/downloads/r2106/r818_hybridos.img
- HybridOS secure image: https://hybridos.fmsoft.cn/downloads/r2106/r818_hybridos_s.img
- HybridOS lite image: https://hybridos.fmsoft.cn/downloads/r2106/r818_lite.img
- HybridOS lite secure image: https://hybridos.fmsoft.cn/downloads/r2106/r818_lite_s.img
- HybridOS rootfs: https://hybridos.fmsoft.cn/downloads/r2106/r818_rootfs_hybridos.tar.gz
- HybridOS lite rootfs: https://hybridos.fmsoft.cn/downloads/r2106/r818_rootfs_lite.tar.gz
- HybridOS rootfs: https://hybridos.fmsoft.cn/downloads/r2106/px30_rootfs_hybridos.tar.gz
- HybridOS lite rootfs: https://hybridos.fmsoft.cn/downloads/r2106/px30_rootfs_lite.tar.gz
- Jun. 2021:
FMSoft announces the avalability of version R2106 of HybridOS for device side.
- May. 2021:
FMSoft announces the avalability of HybridOS Lite for device side.
- Dec. 2020:
FMSoft announces the avalability of version 1.0 of HybridOS for device side.
- Sep. 2020:
FMSoft announces the availability of hiShell.
- Aug. 2020:
FMSoft announces the availability of the key component of HybridOS for device-side: hiWebKit.
- Mar. 2020:
FMSoft announces the availability of MiniGUI 5.0 and the updated graphics stack of HybridOS for device-side.
- Nov. 2019:
Initial release of hiCairo.
- Nov. 2018:
Initiate this project and organize specifications and design documents.